Protection is the art of safeguarding someone or something. This is why bodyguards are hired and we install security systems in our cars and homes. But really the best we can do is be preventative.
1. Be aware and alert about your surrounding at all times
2. Let someone know about your plans.
3. Keep your cell phone charged.
4. Car precautions – make sure you have gas, extra motor oil and spare tires. Take the car in for schedule tune-ups and oil changes or do it yourself if you can.
5. House precautions – if you don’t have a security system installed, then make sure that your house is lit. By installing motion sensor lights, when you drive up or walk out of your house you won’t be faced with darkness. If you have a pet they can always double as warning signals or guards.
6, Meeting friends decide on a designated place and time.
7. if these are acquaintances then ask a friend to come along. if that is not possible then give them the required info in case you need them.
8. Cell phones have GPS and tracking apps that can help to locate some one. Keep your cellphone charged.